Jasper Pride Festival – Jasper Pride’s 8th annual Festival has something for everyone, with over 20 events in 4 days, in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. We’re still in the building stages for this years’ program and our festival coordinators, creative director, and executive director are working together designing an amazing four days. Alberta, Canada; Mar 9-12, 2017
We are excited to be going into our 8th year as a festival. Together we have grown stronger and larger. We thank you, our visitors, our community, supporters, and volunteers for helping us get here.
The Jasper Pride Festival Society has the purpose of creating an annual Pride Festival in Jasper National Park in support of the local and visiting LGBTQA (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning and Allies) community. JPFS plans, hosts, and fundraisers throughout the year to bring this festival and related events to our world-class destination in the Canadian Rockies.
The Jasper Pride Festival Society strives to create a safe and inclusive atmosphere of equality, acceptance, and support for the LGBTQA communities.
THE OBJECTIVES OF JASPER PRIDE FESTIVAL SOCIETY ARE TO:
- Run a not-for-profit organization
- Creating awareness of and a safe environment for the LGBTQA community in Jasper and guests visiting the area
- Celebrate the diversity of our community and society
- Support the growth of tourism and economy through creating meaningful events
- Foster and cultivate the relationships with both, organizations and business communities, for support, growth and sustainability
- Support and promote other LGBTQA organizations and events within the province through engagement and participation
Seasons of Pride is pleased to present the Gay Pride or LGBTQ Pride Calendar for 2017. You will find Gay Pride events, LGBT Film Festivals, and the Gay Travel Events like Gay Ski Weeks. We do our best to try and keep up with all the events, but sometimes we miss one or two.
If your event is not listed, just drop us an email to email@example.com