You’re halfway there. Now get naked! Plenty to do on Wednesdays in Gay Berlin.
Gay Berlin Wednesday
- After Works – Soft BDSM party starting at 4 pm. Naked or not — jeans, suit, leather or skin. No dress code. Böse Buben
- After Work Sex Naked/Underwear Sexparty – ClubTriebwerk From 20h · 8 pm – open end
- Bärenstammtisch im Linda Carrell – Every Wednesday at 20:00.
- Body-Centered Meditation for queer* men – Village Berlin – * the Mediation group (as most events at the Village Berlin) is an offer for gay, bi, trans, queer* men, with the idea to provide a safe space to experience and experiment with masculinity and male identity. 6 PM
- BREAK THE WEEK – New Action Berlin Mittwochs 22.00–5.00 Mittwoch ist der neue Freitag, das Wochenende kann jetzt schon beginnen. Open House Night without dress code and attitude – Join in and have fun Regular New Action Bar Night Dress code Casual
- Fan Day (Fan Tag) at Boiler – click the “LIKE” button on our Facebook page or join our club “Boiler Berlin ” at Gayromeo.com. We will send you at the 1st / 3rd and 5th Wednesday of the month an individual password. With this password, you can visit and sweat with us only for legendary € 15.50 and you will get also a voucher (meals and drinks) of € 4,00!
- GentleMen Yoga – Village Berlin with Benjamin Kiss – Gentle Men Yoga Is an easy class where it’s OK if you can’t touch your toes! The focus of this class is the development of a kind and nurturing attitude towards yourself while working mindfully through your perceived limitations.The combination of Vinyasa-Flow and Yin-Yoga Asanas will help you build strength and flexibility and will benefit you by releasing energetic blockages, by increasing mental clarity and concentration and by harmonizing disturbing emotions. All of that will happen in a warm, nurturing and soothing environment where you can feel safe and fully be yourself. Bring light and stretchy clothes. 8 pm
- Go West is Schöneberg’s must-see (and straight-friendly!) English stand-up comedy night in the heart of the LGBTQIA* scene, every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month. The show starts at 8:30 p.m.
- Naked Blue Wednesday CDL-BERLIN – Dress code: naked. From: 20h · 8 pm – open end
- Schlager & Evergreens vom Plattenteller – Redgold1 – The 80’s style Redgold 1 Musik-Bar with German Schlagermusik & international hits attracts both, day and nighthawks to its big bar. – Schöneberg
- Village Life Drawing for Men – Village Berlin – biweekly. The Village life drawing workshop is a GayBiTransQueer men’s group providing the experience of drawing the male figure in a friendly, supportive environment for all levels of ability. Whether you are looking to start drawing or are a practicing artist who draws every day, this class gives the chance to further your understanding of drawing. Each week there will be a different challenge set by the tutor. Each session can be considered as a meditation to question the way you see, think, feel and draw.
- Yoga in Wilmersdorf – Yoga SchwuleGruppe – Training for body, mind, and soul in a gay group. The Pacific Ocean in the Paretzer Str. 17 – 18:15 – 19:40
Bear Riker’s Berlin – Queer Directory for bars, restaurants, clubs/nightclubs/nightlife & businesses in Berlin.